Do you love coffee and wish that you could make drinks like a barista for your friends and when a craving strikes? The Gaggia Brera Superautomatic Espresso Machine comes with the same high-quality parts that you expect from Gaggia but costs less than some of its other professional models do. This machine features rapid steam technology, which sends steam through the machine to heat up all the internal parts and to help you make espresso drinks faster.
Worth the Investment?
The Gaggia Brera Superautomatic Espresso Machine is one of the most affordable choices for those who love coffee and want to make unique drinks at home. It comes with some impressive features like programmed brewing options that the manufacturer built inside the machine and a steam wand that uses a siphon to increase the pressure used to froth milk. Rapid steam technology is another nice feature that you’ll appreciate in the mornings when you don’t have a lot of time to make coffee.
One problem with this espresso machine is that beans can stick to the grinder or stick inside the hopper and never reach the grinder. It also lacks a timer and requires that you turn it on and off yourself. The Gaggia Anima Deluxe is a good alternative to this machine, though it does cost a little more than you may want to pay.
As you search the web and hunt for the best super automatic espresso machine, you’ll likely find that many people recommend Gaggia machines. Gaggia is one of the few companies operating in the world today that still use Italian engineering when making its machines. The Gaggia Brera Superautomatic Espresso is a one-stop coffee center that makes both espressos and cappuccinos as well as other types of coffee drinks.
One of its top features is a steam wand that works with a siphon to pull in more air, which creates a more forceful jet of air to produce milk froth just like you would see in a coffee shop. This wand swivels in all directions and can reach all the way down to the bottom of a mug. You can use this wand as a hot water dispenser to pour water from the tank inside into your cup.
You’ll also like the hot air that the machine uses as part of its rapid steam technology feature. This feature forces that hot air and steam through the machine and gets all components to the proper temperature in seconds.
Though Gaggia knows that many users will want to create coffee with fresh beans stored in the machine’s bean hopper, the company knows that you may need to save time when brewing a cup. That it why it included a bypass doser that lets you use any type of ground coffee. The Brera also has a convenient design that puts the dreg box, which stores the coffee dregs, and the water tank on the front for easier removal.
• Programmed brewing options help you select the type of drink that you want and adjust the temperature or strength
• Steam wand has a dedicated siphon that forces air into the wand to steam your milk
• Dreg box holds any of the dried out coffee grounds left behind after you brew
• Can remove both the dreg box and the water tank from the front of the machine with minimal fuss
• Has a ceramic burr grinder for perfect grinding of coffee beans
• A bypass doser lets you use already ground coffee in the machine
• Steam wand gives you access to the water tank and dispenses hot water
• An LED display makes it easier to find the recipe you want to try or use and select it
• Push button controls let you change the aroma and coffee strength and the amount brewed
• Rapid steam technology forces hot steam through the machine to heat up the interior and help you brew faster
• Requires that you start the machine and turn it off yourself because it lacks a timer
• Beans can stick to the hopper or the grinder