Have you tried making espresso at home before and hated the flavor that you got and all the steps that it took just to make a single shot? Make those problems a thing of the past with the Jura Impressa C65 Automatic Coffee Machine, which will make espresso and any drink that uses espresso as a base in just three steps. We compiled a list of the C65’s pros and cons as well as other information to help you decide if this is the coffee machine for you.
Worth the Investment?
The Jura Impressa C65 Automatic Coffee Machine is one of those coffee machines that you see once and then never get out of your head, which is why we think that it’s worth an investment. We especially recommend the C65 for those who do not want to worry about maintenance and regular cleaning. As long as you have the right cleaning tables in your home, you can pop one in, turn on the cleaning setting and let the machine clean itself.
When the machine arrives at your home, you may find that some of the internal components look dusty or dirty and that you’ll need to wash those parts before using it. Many also find that the maximum temperature of the coffee brewed drops over time. Proper cleaning and regular maintenance will keep that temperature drop from happening.
The Saeco Philips Intelia Deluxe is another automatic coffee maker that we recommend to shoppers. It comes with a milk canister that you can remove and fill from the milk jug in your refrigerator. This machine does a better job of keeping milk chilled and producing hot coffee than the C65.
There are so many automatic and super automatic espresso/coffee machines from Jura and other top companies available for sale that you may have a difficult time narrowing down your options and deciding which one is really the best. The Impressa C65 is one of the Jura models that we highly recommend because it has a smart rotary switch that works with a digital screen to show you all menu settings. You can customize a drink or select a basic drink and make all required changes via this switch.
With a striking look that will stand out in any kitchen, the C65 is a machine that you’ll want to show off. It uses a combination of black and silver with slightly metallic panels on the front that pick up the chrome used on the switch, knob and spouts. Those spouts adjust to a height of more than four inches and can work with a latte macchiato style cup.
Though it may look like a commercial model, the C65 is pretty easy to use. Using the rotary switch lets you make a basic espresso and other drinks in just two to three steps. It also cleans easily with the use of cleaning tablets bought separately.
• Smart rotary switch works with a digital display to show you coffee settings and menu options
• Produces a lighter and thinner milk foam that matches the drinks from specialty shops
• Coffee spout is adjustable up to a height of more than four inches
• Requires just three or fewer steps to make coffee and other drinks after turning on the machine
• Frothing attachment, which can froth milk in your cup or dispense cream into a cup, also provides access to the water tank
• Conical burr grinder works like a commercial grinder and has multiple settings and fineness levels
• Includes a small hose that you can use to steam milk for certain drink types
• Gives users the option of customizing their drinks based on coffee strength and aroma level
• Requires only limited maintenance based on how often you use it
• Cleaning the machine is easy because you can purchase tablets that use the water inside for proper cleaning
• Requires that you check the internal components and rinse some of those parts before your first brew
• Has a maximum temperature of around 160 degrees Fahrenheit but can drop the temp down to 120 after regular use